Organizations and businesses choose to support CancerCare Manitoba Foundation through a number of different fundraising initiatives. Supporting a charity as a workplace is a great way to empower staff and increase employee morale. By being philanthropic together, you can foster a true sense of pride and accomplishment. In supporting CancerCare Manitoba Foundation, you are helping fund important patient care initiatives, innovative research and clinical trials, and contributing to improved outcomes for fellow Manitobans. As all funds donated to the Foundation stay in the province, your support will have a significant impact on patients and their families living with a cancer diagnosis.
Ways to give:
- Payroll Contribution:
- Empower employees to select their own charity of choice by including CancerCare Manitoba Foundation amongst the options in your payroll deduction program. For more information about the benefits to your organization of offering payroll deduction, or to learn more about the impact your organization can have, contact email@example.com.
- If your workplace supports the United Way of Winnipeg by offering payroll deduction giving to its employees, you can choose this method to give to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation. Simply complete the donor-directed giving portion of your United Way pledge form and include the Foundation’s name along with our registered charitable number: 88688 6746 RR0001
- Matching Gifts:
- Many Canadian companies offer matching gift benefits, highlighting to their current and future employees their personal choices are valued and supported.
- Hosting an event:
- Whether it’s a bake sale, a head shave or a walk-a-thon, hosting an event can be an exciting and highly motivating way to fundraise and get people involved. For more information, visit the hosting a community event section of our website.
- From Challenge For Life, Manitoba Dragon Boat Festival to the Ride Inside, there are many opportunities for corporate teams to build morale while making a lasting difference.
- Sponsor an Event
- Sponsorship opportunities are varied and provide an excellent opportunity for networking. An investment in sponsorship is not only a smart business decision, it also signals to current and future staff and the general public your organization is actively engaged in our community.
- In Memory/In Honour:
- Whether celebrating a colleague’s birthday or retirement, to supporting a co-worker through the loss of a loved one, gifts in honour or in memory are a truly meaningful way to pay tribute. For more information, visit the make a tribute donation section of our website.
Ways we can help
The CancerCare Manitoba Foundation team will provide you with all the support you need to make your fundraising initiative a success:
- Facts on how your support makes a tremendous difference to cancer patients and their families
- Suggested tips to educate employees about charitable giving to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
- Informational materials about CancerCare Manitoba Foundation and CancerCare Manitoba