Supporting CancerCare Manitoba Foundation as a workplace is:
- A great way to empower staff and increase employee morale
- Fosters a true sense of pride and accomplishment
With your support, you are helping fund:
- Important patient care initiatives
- Innovative research and clinical trials
- Contributing to improved outcomes
All funds donated to the Foundation stay in the province. Your support will have a significant impact on patients and their families living with a cancer diagnosis.
Ways to give
Empower employees to select their own charity of choice by including CancerCare Manitoba Foundation amongst the options in your payroll deduction program.
- Donations are deducted from the employee’s paycheque and can be set up as a one-time donation or recurring donation. Employees will see the charitable benefits amount on their T4 slip.
- If your workplace supports the United Way of Winnipeg by offering payroll deduction giving to its employees, you can choose this method to give to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation. simply complete the donor-directed giving portion of your United Way pledge form and include the Foundation’s name along with our registered charitable number: 88688 6746 RR0001.
- Employers matching gifts highlights to their employees their personal choices are valued and supported.
- Ask your Human Resources department today if they match employee donations.
Hosting an event:
- Whether it’s a bake sale, a head shave or a walk-a-thon, hosting an event can be an exciting and highly motivating way to fundraise and get people involved. For more information, visit the hosting a community event section of our website.
- Joining the Challenge for Life or Ride Inside can help build morale while making a lasting difference for CancerCare, your organization and its employees.
Sponsor an Event:
- Sponsorship opportunities provide an excellent opportunity for networking. An investment in sponsorship is a smart business decision and signals your organization is actively engaged in our community.
In Memory/In Honour:
- Whether celebrating a colleague’s birthday or retirement, to supporting a co-worker through the loss of a loved one, gifts in honour or in memory are a truly meaningful way to pay tribute. To make a donation, visit the make a tribute donation section of our website.
We will help provide you with all the support you need to make your fundraising initiative a success:
- Facts on how your support makes a tremendous difference to cancer patients and their families.
- Suggested tips to educate employees about charitable giving.
- Presentations to your staff.
For more information about the benefits to your organization or to learn more about the impact your organization can have, contact Sharon Loewen, Development Manager, 204-784-2797 or email@example.com.
Are you an CancerCare Manitoba Employee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for payroll deduction. You can also print your own CCMB Charity at Work Pledge Form here.