Will Changing the Course of Cancer be Part of Your Legacy?
A gift in your Will is an investment in a world free of cancer. Your decision to leave a bequest to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation is a powerful opportunity to help change the course of cancer in Manitoba. You may make your gift unrestricted, to the area of greatest need – and greatest promise. You may also designate your gift to be used in any of the following areas:
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Treatment and Care
- Prevention and Early Detection
A gift in your Will perpetuates your values, beliefs and brings to life your desire to make a difference for others. It is an act of hope and determination. Legacy gifts come in many forms:
- Make a gift in your Will for a specific amount or property (e.g. securities, jewellery, artwork)
- Bequest for a percentage of the residue of your estate (e.g. I give 15% of the residue of my estate to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation for…)
- Designate CancerCare Manitoba Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, RRSP, or RRIF
- Donate an existing life insurance policy
- A bequest provision that is contingent on another event. For example, in the event that any or all of my beneficiaries’ pre-decease me, their portion of my estate is to go to
CancerCare Manitoba Foundation for…
We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you today what your generosity will make possible tomorrow. To speak in more detail about the difference your bequest will make please contact Janice Feuer, Chief Development Officer at 204-787-2163, or email email@example.com.
Join Our More Tomorrows Legacy Circle?
When you arrange a legacy gift to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation, you will be invited to become a member of our More Tomorrows Legacy Circle. This group of caring people with vision have chosen to change the course of cancer for Manitobans. Members of the More Tomorrows Legacy Circle are offered unique opportunities to engage more closely in the ongoing progress unfolding at CancerCare Manitoba. Facility tours, research presentations, and other events ensure that our strongest champions are informed and celebrated. Inclusion in the Legacy Circle also allows the Foundation to express continued gratitude for your intended gift.
If you have named CancerCare Manitoba Foundation in your will or estate plan, please let us know so we can acknowledge your commitment and welcome you into the Legacy Circle.
If you are considering a gift in your Will, or would like more information about a possible future gift provision, please contact us. We would be pleased to meet with you either personally or by phone to explore possibilities.