Celebrating Our Mom, Sharon Pollack
This event is being held in memory of our mother, Sharon Pollack, who lived with breast cancer for 14.5 years. She taught us what it means to stay strong, positive, and live every moment to the fullest.
We miss you Mom! This one's for you...
Saturday, August 25
9 a.m. - Noon
Kildonan Tennis Club | 17 Valhalla Drive
Here's the scoop:
- Register as a team (up to 6 players) or as an individual (No team? No prob, we’ll place you on a team)
- Warm-up begins @ 9 a.m. sharp
- One player from each team must be on the court at all times during the marathon
- Tennis activities will include match play, drills, games/contests
- Teams will earn points throughout the marathon (yes, there will be a winner!)
- Door prizes will be given out every hour
All ages and skill levels are welcome (ages 12+ please!)
$40/person | food & drink served all day
Help us honour our mom, Sharon Pollack's legacy! We are asking that all players collect pledges for their participation in the tennis marathon. You can set up a personalized web page or collect pledges off-line. There is a suggested minimum of $100 per player, but all pledges are good pledges to us :-)
STOP: If you have ever participated in a CancerCare Manitoba Foundation event in the past (i.e. Challenge for Life 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, The Breast Cancer Pledge Ride, Kendra’s Walk), please Login here.
REGISTER TODAY! | View Flyer
Thank you to Tennis Manitoba, CancerCare Manitoba Foundation and Kildonan Tennis Club for helping to make this event possible!