Several organizations and businesses have chosen to support CancerCare Manitoba Foundation through a number of different fundraising initiatives. Supporting a charity as a workplace is a great way to empower staff and increase employee morale. By making a philanthropic effort together, you can foster a true sense of pride and accomplishment. By supporting CancerCare Manitoba Foundation, you will help fund important patient care initiatives, innovative research and clinical trials and contribute to improved outcomes for fellow Manitobans as all funds raised by the Foundation stay in the province. Your support will make a significant impact on patients and their families facing a cancer diagnosis in Manitoba.
Ways to give:
- Payroll Contribution:
- This is a simple and effective way of giving that will have an impact all year round by making a contribution from each paycheque. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosting an event
- Whether it’s a bake sale, a head shave or a walk-a-thon, hosting an event can be an exciting and highly motivating way to fundraise and get people involved. For more information, visit the hosting a community event section of our website.
- In Memory/In Honour:
- Whether celebrating a colleague’s birthday or retirement, to supporting a co-worker through the loss of a loved one, gifts in honour or in memory are a truly meaningful way to pay tribute. For more information, visit the make a tribute donation section of our website.
Ways we can help:
The staff at CancerCare Manitoba Foundation will provide you with all of the support you need to make your fundraising initiative a success:
- Tips on educating employees
- Promotional materials about CancerCare Manitoba and CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
- Facts on how your support makes a difference for cancer patients and their families